Who Should Attend
- Security Practitioners (Analysts, Testers, Developers, Cryptographers, Hackers)
- Security Executives (CISOs, CXOs)
- Business Developers and Venture Capitalists (Presidents, Directors, VPs, Consultants)
- Vendor Companies and Sponsors (Hardware, Software, Services)
- Career Seekers and Recruiters (Seasoned Veterans, Students, Expanding Companies
- Academia (Professors, Students)
Sign up to receive information about upcoming Nullcon updates, including our running discounts, briefings, training, speakers, and important event updates.
Subscribe with Nullcon
Interact with globally renowned security researchers, hear them share their experience and expertise
Get hands-on technical training on various security topics
An exclusive exhibit space for security vendors targeting Indian corporate and government sector
HackIM, Winja(CTF by women for Women), Battle Underground, Hardware CTF, SCADA CTF
Informal workshops on hardware and software security.
- Keynote by Adam Laurie
- Keynote Panel: Hacking Elections for Fun & Profit: Disinformation & Cognitive Cyber-Offence
- Nullcon Underground: Fuzzing and Vulnerability Research Track *Invite-only*
- Flashback track
- Horror stories from hacker world!
- Closing Note by Dhillon Kannabhiran
- Media Track: Digital Security & Privacy for Newsrooms *new*