For offline registrations to follow the PO and invoicing process, please send a mail to [email protected] with the subject "Offline Registration- Nullcon Berlin 2022". In the message kindly mention the Pass type you wish to register for along with your name, organization and contact number.
Terms and Conditions
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available below here.
- Registration Fees / Payment:
- Happens through Eventbrite.
- We are using a 100% advance payment model for registration.
- All rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment gateway charges might be applicable additionally.
- For offline registrations please send a mail to [email protected] with the subject "Offline Registration". In the email please mention the training name or only conference ticket along with your name, organization and contact number.
- Costs for travel and overnight accommodation are not included in the ticket fee. The participants are responsible for reserving and paying for these expenses themselves.
- Cancellation policy: all Nullcon training & conference tickets are non-refundable. Exception: Student Investment, Individual Investment, and Corporate Investment tickets are refundable if, and only if, the conference cannot be organized in-person because of government regulations.
- Group registrations: for a group discount code (3 or more individuals from the same organization) please contact [email protected] prior to registering online on Eventbrite. Once you have registered and paid, you are not eligible anymore for a discount code.
- Discount codes: Only one discount code may be applied to an individual registration. Discount codes are not applicable to group registrations (i.e. you will not get an additional discount by registering as a group if you are already making use of a discount code).
- COVID-19 Policy – updated as of 1 January 2022:
What happens if my event is cancelled or rescheduled due to COVID-19?
In case government regulations do not allow us to hold the event in person, we will contact you by email. Trainings will then be carried out online. Conference tickets (Student Investment, Individual Investment, and Corporate Investment) will be refundable or considered for Nullcon 2023 (tickets are refundable if, and only if, the conference cannot be organized in-person due to government regulations). Thank you for your understanding in this exceptional situation.
What is being done at the venue to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19?
To ensure the safety of our participants, we will take the following measures:
- Checking vaccination / PCR test / recent recovery at the venue on all days.
- Limit attendance (max. 75% occupancy) to allow for social distancing.
- Staying 1.5 metres from others is no longer mandatory, but it will still be part of our COVID-19 policy.
- We will highly encourage, but not enforce wearing facemasks. Both medical and cotton facemasks will be provided at the event so that everyone feels safe. Please wear facemasks completely covering your nose and mouth.
- We will provide hand sanitizers at multiple locations at the event.
- We will ensure a good flow of fresh air indoors through the ventilation system of the venue.
- We encourage everyone to (1) regularly wash their hands; (2) cough and sneeze into their elbow; (3) not shake hands.
- We will regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- We will provide physical guides, such as tape on floors or sidewalks and signs on walls, to ensure that people remain at least 1.5 m apart.
- Your health is our top priority, so we will keep an eye on any developments around the coronavirus outbreak and will let you know if there are any extra precautionary measures we all need to apply. Questions? Send a message to [email protected]!
- Subject to change: The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program, timing or location. If necessary, changes may be made, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits of the event for the participant. Nullcon shall immediately inform the attendees of such changes, at least two weeks prior to the actual training date.
- Event Cancellation: Nullcon reserves the right to cancel the training in case of insufficient number of registrations, changes of availability of trainers, force majeure or other unforeseeable events that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile. Nullcon shall immediately inform the attendees of such changes, at least two weeks prior to the actual training date.
- eCertificate of attendance: A certificate of attendance is issued to each participant following the event if, and only if they fill in the feedback form provided by the Nullcon at the end of the training sessions. The certificate is sent to participants via e-mail as a printable signed PDF.
- Code of Conduct: We are 100% committed to providing a welcoming, safe, and friendly environment to our Nullcon community. By participating you agree to follow and respect our Code of Conduct.
Covid 19 Protocol and Precautions for Physical event