Justify your attendance
Nullcon invites world-renown researchers and security practitioners to share the latest vulnerabilities and InfoSec developments. Convince your manager of the benefits of you and your team attending using the customizable letter of justification here.
Please read the Terms and Conditions mentioned below before registering
|Discount||For exactly 3||4 or more|
For group registration, please mail us on [email protected]
|Training Name||Pre-con Rates
( 1st July to 31st August )
|At con Rates
(1st September to till Sold Out)
|Practical IoT Hacking (Basic Edition)||A$ 2700||A$ 3000||
|Practical 3g/4g Security & Attacks||A$ 2700||A$ 3000||
|Building Secure Web & Web Service Applications||A$ 2700||A$ 3000||
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are inclusive of taxes
- payment gateway charges applicable additionally
- All passes are non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel a training in case of inadequate number of registrations
- Nullcon will inform attendees at least two weeks before the actual training in such cases
- Nullcon training venue may be different from the conference venue and the training attendees will be notified about the venue details about two weeks prior to the actual training
- Attendees who have registered a student pass will have to bring along and produce a valid and original College ID card at the registration desk. In case the attendee does not have a valid ID card he / she will have to pay the difference in amount for Individual or Corporate pass (whichever he/she chooses) at the registration desk. Photo-copies of the ID cards will not be entertained, even if attested.
- Distance learning institute students will not be allowed under student pass.
- Registration fees does not include the cost of travel and lodging. All delegates are requested to make their own arrangements and any associated fees for any other availability of services.
- Those who want to attend both conference and training event, need to purchase the separate ticket of conference and training.