|Discount||For exactly 3||4 or more|
*All rates are exclusive of taxes, GST 18%, and payment gateway fee will be charged additionally.
|4 Day Training||Early
1st June - 15 July 2020
16 July - Till sold out
|Advanced infrastructure Hacking Bitesize Edition||20999||470||22499||530||
|Advanced Web Hacking Bitesize Edition||20999||470||22499||530||
|Attack and Defence AWS: Chaining vulnerabilities to go beyond the OWASP Top 10||20999||470||22499||530||
|Attacking and Auditing Docker Containers & Kubernetes Clusters||20999||470||22499||530||
|Cryptography and Hardware Security in Cyber-Physical Systems||20999||470||22499||530||
|DevSecOps - Automating Security in DevOps||20999||470||22499||530||
|Offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil||20999||470||22499||530||
|ML for security and security for ML||20999||470||22499||530||
|Understanding and Exploiting Android Applications||20999||470||22499||530||
Terms and Conditions:
- The online training class login details will be shared with the participants before 2 days of the training
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
- All rates are exclusive of taxes.
- Payment gateway charges applicable additionally.
- All passes are non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel the training in case of less no. of registrations, Nullcon will inform the attendees at least two weeks before the actual training date in that case.