- Resume Clinic
- Job Fair
- CXO Track
- For You
- Hackers Horror Stories
Winner of StartVille 2019
StartVille is an initiative by nullcon to promote cybersecurity startups to pitch their innovative products at the conference. At StartVille there will be a judging panel to judge the best innovative product in cybersecurity every year.
If you are a product ready and looking for funding or sales, this is the best place to showcase your innovation. Please fill out the form (provided on the website StartVille Page). Out of the total submissions, 10 best security product companies will be chosen to present their product in front of the judges. You will have a total of 5 mins in which you can talk about the innovation and give a demo of the product.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one Co-Founder will be given a complimentary Individual Pass to attend the conference and present at StartVille. If there is more than person coming for the conference, please purchase the extra passes beforehand. Note that we close registration as soon as our max limit reaches before the conference, so register early.
- You will get 5 minutes for your pitch. Please do not create lengthy presentation. Focus more on Demo.
- No Accommodation will be provided. You will have to manage it on your own.
- No Travel will be provided. You will have to manage it on your own.
- Register for StartVille with the StartVille Volunteer on Day 1 of the conference.
- Be present 20 mins before the start of StartVille event.
StartVille 2019 Top Five Startups Selected for the Pitch1. CloudSEK - https://xvigil.com
2. HaltDos - https://www.haltdos.com/solutions/integrated-waf-ddos
3. IronWasp Security - https://sboxr.com
4. PureID - https://www.pureid.io
5. QOS Technology - http://qostechnology.in/incident-reponse-platform
StartVille 2019 Judges
StartVille 2019 Volunteer Team1. Sudhanshu Chauhan - Associate Director, NotSoSecure
2. Shubham Mittal - Co-Founder, RedHunt Labs