- About Goa'15
- Blackshield Awards
- Job Fair
- CXO Track
Bugcrowd is proud to host the Nullcon Bug Bash - a bug bounty hackathon where cash bounties will be rewarded to those who discover vulnerabilities in companies such as Barracuda Networks, Twilio, Heroku, Indeed, Dropcam, and more who utilize Bugcrowd's Crowdcontrol platform.
Join fellow security researchers at the Bug Bash to hack on live bounties, meet and learn from some of the best researchers in the world, and compete to rise to the top of the Bug Bash Leaderboard by submitting the best bugs you can find.
- Date: February 7th - 14:00 - 18:00
- Location: Nullcon 2015, Goa, India - Coral 3 Hall
- Pre-Requisites: Bring your laptop to participate in the Bug Bash
- Refreshments: Food and beverages will be served during Bug Bash
- Compete for the top spot on the Bug Bash leader board and win cash rewards for valid vulnerabilities in some of the top tech companies from around the globe.