Are you a security enthusiast? Have you ever wished to be a part of puzzle-solving competition, but never got a chance to participate? Have you ever wanted to test your knowledge by solving hacking simulated challenges? Well then here’s your chance to be a part of Winja!
Get ready to Goa!
What is Winja?
It is an on-site hacking simulated competition at nullcon where individuals attempt to attack and defend computers and networks using certain software and network structures. The duration of the event would be around 2 hours.
The winner takes away:
- Exciting Goodies
- Introduction: 20 mins
- Challenges to solve - 1 hr 40 mins
- Feedback - 20 mins
Why be a part of this event?
- You can test your hacking skills.
- A unique event for Women in Technology and Security.
- To learn different attack vectors for various vulnerabilities and have fun while doing it.
7th Feb, 2015 @ nullcon Goa
Rules and Guidelines
- The event is free if you have a conference pass (Student, Individual and Corporate).
- Women interested in attending this event can be offered 20% discount on all types of passes.
- A laptop with Admin privileges.
- At least 20 GB of free space.
- Minimum 3GB Ram
- Operating System any of the following: OSX, Win 7 and above, Ubuntu 12.0.4
- VMware OR Virtual Box 4.x.x installed
About Nullcon Winja Team
Apoorva works as a Security Analyst with iViZ Security (a Cigital company).She has presented a workshop on "Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking for Women" at c0c0n 2014at Kochi, Kerala. Her interests lie in Web Application Security and Mobile Security. She's an active member of null/OWASP Bangalore Chapter. She has been listed on the Barracuda Hall of Fame for finding vulnerabilities on their application.
Shruthi works at Infosys Limited. She is a certified Ethical Hacker from EC Council .She has presented a workshop on "Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking for Women" at c0c0n 2014.She has conducted a one day workshop on "OWASP TOP 10" at Null Bangalore chapter. She has presented on "Secure SDLC" at c0c0n Conference 2013.She has participated at Jailbreak nullcon 2014. She presented a talk on "Cybercrimes in India and its Mitigation" at the National Conference for Women Police held at Trivandrum. She's an active member of null/OWASP Bangalore Chapter. Her area of interest is Web Application Security.
Sneha works at Payatu Technologies Pvt.Ltd. She is a Certified Ethical Hacker and a Licensed Penetration Tester from EC Council. She's an active member of null Pune Chapter and has presented talks on various information security related topics during the local null meets(Pune chapter). Her area of interest lies in Web application and mobile application security and fuzzing.