CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS NULLCON GOA 2023
Volunteer Registration will be open from 7th July to 10th July 2023 9:00 PM.
Nullcon has always been a great learning experience for volunteers. We rely on precise planning and smooth execution to make the volunteering work more accountable and at the same time enjoyable and rewarding. Keeping the same in mind, we request all our interested candidates to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for volunteering and filling up the planner.
Terms and Condition: General Rules:
- A volunteer must commit to a minimum of 1 Full Day (10 hours) of work. At Nullcon each day is of 10 hours, the day will be split into two shifts of 5 hours each.
- One can always take a quick break between a shift to cool off their heels.
- It is understandable that being in Goa volunteers would like to have a leisurely evening by the beach or over drinks; however, it is crucial to report to the shift on time and avoid any excuses during the event as it's of prime importance.
- Accommodation will be provided by the Nullcon Team however considering your convenience or preference you are free to stay elsewhere at your own expense and responsibility.
- We understand you would love to attend a particular talk or session during the conference; to make this possible please reach out to the group leaders before the start of the day so they can arrange replacements. However, while you are in your shift time no request for change will be accepted.
Please Note: The volunteers need to make their own travel reservations for the conference.
Event Setup & Tear Down:
- Event Setup: All Volunteers have to report to the Main Venue (Bits Pilani Goa) at 12:00 PM on 22nd September 2023 for setting up the conference.
- Tear Down: All Volunteers must stay back at the venue on 24th September 2023 at 5:00 PM of the conference to complete the tear down of the event zone.
- For all the volunteers, Shared Accommodation is arranged at The Queeny (Hotel check-in on 22nd September 2023 & check-out on 25th September 2023).
Post Conference Party:
- Upon successful completion of the Conference, we would arrange an exclusive Cocktail Dinner for the Con-Trollers on the evening of 24th September 2023. The venue and the timing will be shared at the Conference.
- Volunteers not adhering to time disciplines or unable to complete the committed shifts need to pay for the accommodation and registration pass provided free to the volunteers.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel Volunteer benefits in any case of misbehavior or conference's violation of the code of conduct. (https://nullcon.net/about-conferencepolicy/)
- Any complaints of misdemeanor will lead to the Blacklisting of the candidate for Volunteering at Nullcon.