CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
NULLCON GOA 2022
Volunteer Registration will be open from 21 July 2022, 09:00 PM to 25 July 2022, 09:00 PM.
Nullcon has always been a great learning experience for volunteers. We rely on precise planning and smooth execution to make the volunteering work more accountable and at the same time enjoyable and rewarding. Keeping the same in mind, we request all our interested candidates to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for volunteering and filling up the planner.
Terms and Condition:
- A volunteer must commit to a minimum of 1 Full Day (10 hours) of work. At Nullcon each day is of 10 hours, the day will be split into two shifts of 5 hours each.
- One can always take a quick break between a shift to cool off their heels.
- During the shift time, volunteers' lunch/snacks will be covered.
- It is understandable that being in Goa volunteers would like to have a leisurely evening by the beach or over drinks; however, it is crucial to report to the shift on time and avoid any excuses during the event as it's of prime importance.
- Accommodation will be provided by the Nullcon Team however considering your convenience or preference you are free to stay elsewhere at your own expense and responsibility.
- We understand you would love to attend a particular talk or session during the conference; to make this possible please reach out to the group leaders before the start of the day so they can arrange replacements. However, while you are in your shift time no request for change will be accepted.
Event Setup & Tear Down:
- Event Setup: All Volunteers have to report to the Main Venue (Grand Hyatt) at 12:00 pm on 08th September 2022 for setting up the conference.
- Event Tear Down: All Volunteers must stay back at the venue on 10th September 2022 at 05:00 pm of the conference to complete the tear down of the event zone.
- For all the volunteers, Shared Accommodation with Breakfast is arranged at the Goa International Center by Nullcon (Hotel Check-in on 08th September 2022 – Check-out on 11th September 2022).
Post Conference Party:
- Upon successful completion of the Conference, we would arrange an exclusive Cocktail Dinner for the Con-Trollers on the evening of 10 September 2022. The venue and the timing will be shared at the Conference.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEER CLOSED
- Volunteers not adhering to time disciplines or unable to complete the committed shifts need to pay for the accommodation and registration pass provided free to the volunteers.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel Volunteer benefits in any case of misbehavior or conference's violation of the code of conduct. (https://nullcon.net/about-conferencepolicy/)
- Any complaints of misdemeanor will lead to the Blacklisting of the candidate for Volunteering at Nullcon.