- CXO Track
- For You
- Horror Stories from Hacker World
- Resume Clinic
- Goa 2020
Call for Volunteers @Nullcon 2020 11th Edition
- Volunteering with Nullcon is always a great learning experience.
- To make the volunteering work more accountable and, at the same time, enjoyable and rewarding, we rely on Precise Planning and Smooth Execution. Hence, we request all our candidates interested in Volunteering at Nullcon 2020, to read the terms and conditions carefully, before signing up for volunteering and filling up the planner.
Terms and Condition
Time / Benefits
At Nullcon, each day is of 10 Hours. The day will be split into two parts of 5 hours each
- A Volunteer must commit to a minimum of 1 Full Day (10 hours) of work
- One can always take a light break between a shift or cool off their heels at the Volunteer Bay
- For all the volunteers, Shared Accommodation with Breakfast is arranged at the Goa International Center by Nullcon (Hotel Check-in on 5 March 2020 – Check-out on 8 March 2020).
- Considering your convenience or preferences, you are free to stay elsewhere at your own expense and responsibility.
- During the shift time, your food is covered.
- We understand that being in Goa; you would like to have a leisurely evening by the beach or over few drinks; however, you would have to report to the shift on time and avoid any excuses as the event is of prime importance.
- We understand that you would love to attend and be a part of the conference and listen in on the various discussions or talks. We do appreciate this and will be glad for you to attend them too. To make it possible for you to be a part of your favorite talk, we have distributed your work into shifts. However, while you are in your shift time, no request for change will be accepted.
Post Conference Party
- Upon successful completion of the Conference, we would arrange an exclusive Cocktail Dinner for the Con-Trollers on the evening of 7 March 2020. The venue and the timing will be shared at the Conference
- Volunteers not adhering to time disciplines or unable to complete the committed shifts need to pay for the accommodation and registration pass provided free to the volunteers.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel Volunteer benefits in any case of misbehavior or conference's violation of code of conduct. (refer to the Nullcon Code of Conduct page - https://nullcon.net/website/conference-policies.php)
- Any complaints of misdemeanour will lead to the Blacklisting of the candidate for Volunteering at Nullcon.
NOTE: Registration will be open from 22 January 2020, 06:00 AM to 24 January 2020, 08:00 AM.