Are you a security enthusiast? Have you ever wished to be a part of puzzle-solving competition, but never got a chance to participate? Have you ever wanted to test your knowledge by solving hacking simulated challenges? Well then here’s your chance to be a part of Winja!
Why be a part of WINJA ?
Well, Winja focuses on bringing women in tech ahead and to help them explore their potential in a comfortable environment and to geek out without feeling intimidated.
What is WINJA ?
Winja – CTF is a complete “challenge based” set of simulated hacking challenges relating to “Web Security”, separated into small tasks that can be solved individually by the women attendees, who
will attempt to attack and defend the computers and networks using certain tools and network structures.The duration of the event would be of 2 hours.
The CTF is constituted of 3 parts
- Introduction to the event - 10 minutes
- Challenges to solve – 1 hr 40 minutes
- Feedback - 10 minutes
The winner takes away:
- Exciting Goodies
Rules and Guidelines
- The event is free if you have a conference pass (Student, Individual and Corporate).
- Women interested in attending this event can be offered 20% discount on all types of passes.
- A laptop with Admin privileges.
- At least 20 GB of free space.
- Minimum 3GB Ram
- Operating System any of the following: OSX, Win 7 and above, Ubuntu 12.0.4
- VMware OR Virtual Box 4.x.x installed
Winja – CTF lets you test your hacking skills and helps you learn new as well as different attack methodologies to exploit a vulnerability.
This is a unique event with the aim to spread awareness of information security among the Women.