|Discount||For exactly 3||4 or more|
|Pass Type||Pre-con (till 31 Jan)||At con||Benefits|
|Student Pass||INR 3499/ $80||INR 3999/ $ 90||
|Individual Conference Pass||INR 7999 / $184||INR 8999 / $207||
|Corporate Conference Pass||INR 11499 / $266||INR 12499 / $288||
|Training 2 Day||INR 30499 / $703||INR 35499 / $819||
|Training 2 Day + Conference Pass (Individual )||INR 35499 / $819||INR 40499 / $934||
|Training 2 Day + Conference Pass ( Corporate )||INR 37999 / $876||INR 42999 / $991||
|Training 3 Day||INR 41999 / $969||INR 47999 / $1107||
|Training 3 Day + Conference Pass (Individual )||INR 44999 / $1038||INR 49999 / $1153||
|Training 3 Day + Conference Pass ( Corporate )||INR 47999 / $1107||INR 54999 / $1269||
Terms and Conditions
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes.
- All passes are non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Attendees who have registered a student pass have to bring along and produce a valid and original College ID card at the registration desk. In case the attendee does not have a valid ID card he/she will have to pay the difference in amount for Individual or Corporate pass (whichever he/she chooses) at the registration desk. Photo-copies of the ID cards will not be entertained, even if attested.
- Distance learning institute students will not be allowed under student pass.
- nullcon reserves the right to cancel the training in case of less no. of registrations. nullcon will inform the attendees at least two weeks before the actual training in that case.
- nullcon training venue may be different from the conference venue and the training attendees will be notified about the venue details atmost two weeks prior to the actual training.
- Registration fees does not include the cost of travel and lodging. All delegates are requested to make their own arrangements and any associated fees for any other availability of services.
- Your contact details might be used to provide nullcon news & updates in future